Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS:||68441-17-8|
|Valid Physical Content:||99.9%||Color:||White|
|Melt Point:||138℃||Appearance:||White Powder/Granule|
|Density:||0.98-1g/cm³||Viscosity:||11 000-22 000cps|
|Acid Value:||16-25mgKOH/g||Bulk Density:||About 600kg/m³|
|Usage:||Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Rubber Auxiliary Agents,Coating Auxiliary Agents||Other Names:||OPE Wax,PE Wax,polyethylene Wax,polymer Wax|
oxidized pe wax,
polyethylene wax powder
High Density Good Quality Ope Wax Oxidized Polyethylene Wax PVC Lubricant
High density oxidized polytheylene wax OA9 is a high temperature & high melt lubricant, which is a new developed macromolecule oxy-polymer and contains a amount of hydroxyl and carboxyl. It is a functional processing aids with excellent performance.It can replace AC-316A from Honeywell and Luwax OA3 OA6 from BASF.
CAS : 68441-17-8
|Physical form||White powder (granule)|
|Acid value (mgKOH/g)||16-25 Acid value can be customized|
|Bulk density (kg/m³)||About 600|
1. As a dispersant During Masterbatch processing. Are widely used in polyethylene masterbatch.
2. As external Lubricant During the Processing of PVC profile, pipe fittings, tube, PE, PP Plastic molding. lubricant and brightener to enhance plasticization, increase wayward plastic products and surface smoothness.
3. Do ink painting in particular, the road sign paint, marking paint dispersing agent, brightener, and a good anti-sedimentation, the products have good luster and dimension.
4. For a variety of hot melt adhesive, thermosetting powder coatings, PVC compound stabilizer in the production.
5. Are widely used in bottom plate wax, car wax, candle wax products meet all the production, the increase in softening point of the wax products. Increase its strength and surface gloss.
6. In the rubber industry, improve the product, after stripping the surface brightness and smoothness, reduce the amount of paraffin to reduce production costs.
Packing and Storage:
25kg/ Woven bag.
No decomposition at room temperature, but should be stored in a cool and dry place. Keep away from hot, fire source, avoid direct sunlight. Recommended storage and mixing areas have good ventilation conditions to avoid inhalation. Transportation according to the general chemicals.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A1: We are manufacturers in china for many years
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A2: Within one week after receiving deposit.
Q3: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A3: Yes we could offer the sample for free charge but you should pay the cost of freight
Q4: What is your terms of payment ?
A4: We support T/T,L/C and so on .
Contact Person: Zhang