Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Type:||Heat Stabilizer For PVC|
|Product Name:||Ca/Zn Heat Stabilizer||Other Names:||PVC Heat Stabilizer,Ca/Zn Heat Stabilizer|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Color:||Pure White|
|Specific Gravity:||1.2~1.3||Water Content:||≤2%|
|Melting Temperature Range:||80℃~150℃||Heating Loss:||≤0.4|
|Usage:||Food Packaging, Medical Equipment, Wire And Cable Materials|
lead based pvc stabilizer
Pure White Heat Stabilizer For PVC Solid Calcium Zinc Stabilizer For Food Packaging
Calcium-zinc stabilizers are synthesized by a special compounding process using main components such as calcium salts, zinc salts, lubricants and antioxidants. It can not only replace toxic stabilizers such as lead and cadmium salts and organotins, but also has good thermal stability, light stability and transparency and tinting strength. Practice has proved that in PVC resin products, the processing performance is good, the heat stability is equivalent to the lead salt stabilizer, and it is a good non-toxic stabilizer.
The appearance of the calcium-zinc stabilizer is mainly white powder, flake, and paste. Powdered calcium-zinc stabilizer is used as the most widely used non-toxic PVC stabilizer, and is commonly used in food packaging, medical equipment, wire and cable materials, etc. At present, PVC calcium-zinc stabilizers for rigid pipes have appeared in China.
The thermal stability of powdered calcium-zinc stabilizer is not as good as that of lead salt. It has certain lubricity, poor transparency and easy to spray. In order to improve its stability and transparency, antioxidants such as hindered phenols, polyols, phosphites, and β-diketones are often added to improve.
(1) It can replace organotin stabilizer and lead salt stabilizer to meet the environmental and sanitary requirements of non-toxic wire and cable;
(2) It has excellent initial whiteness and thermal stability and is resistant to sulfide contamination;
(3) It has good lubricity and unique coupling effect, imparts good dispersibility to the filler, enhances the wrapping with the resin, improves the performance of the product, reduces mechanical wear and prolongs the service life of the equipment;
(4) Both toughening and promoting melting, plasticizing fluidity is good;
(5) It can impart good uniform plasticization and high-speed melt flowability to the PVC mixture, and make the surface of the product smooth.
Recommended dosage: 2-5PHR of total mixture
|Product name||Ca/Zn heat stabilizerGX-400|
|Physical form||white powder|
|Melting temperature range||80℃-150℃|
It is commonly used in food packaging, medical equipment, wire and cable materials, etc.
Packing and Storage:
25KG/ paper-plastic composite Bag
No decomposition at room temperature, but should be stored in a cool and dry place. Keep away from hot, fire source, avoid direct sunlight. Recommended storage and mixing areas have good ventilation conditions to avoid inhalation. Transportation according to the general chemicals.
Contact Person: Zhang