Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||FOAMING AGENT 1816||Appearance:||Yellow Powder|
|Recommended Dosage:||1~2PHR||Decompostion Temperature:||130~200℃|
|Amount Of Gas Evolution:||160ml/g||Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Color:||Yellow||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
|Material:||Sodium Bicarbonate, Modified Azodicarbonamide|
Yellow foaming agent 1816 is a composite of sodium hydrogencarbonate and modified azodiylamide. Also known as AC foaming agent. The appearance of 1816 is yellow powder with the following characteristics:
|Product name||Yellow foaming agent 1816|
|Physical form||Yellow powder|
|Amount of gas evolution||60ml N/g|
|Constituents||Sodium Bicarbonate and Modified Azodicarbonamide|
Packing and Storage:
25KG/ paper-plastic composite Bag.
No decomposition at room temperature, but should be stored in a cool and dry place. Keep away from hot, fire source, avoid direct sunlight. Recommended storage and mixing areas have good ventilation conditions to avoid inhalation. The products are transported according to the dangerous chemicals.
1. Low MOQ:We support trial orders at the firsr order.
2. OEM Accepted: We can match any your samples.
3. Good Service: We treat clients as friend.
4. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system.Good reputation in the market.
5. Fast & Cheap Delivery: We have big discount from forwarder(Long Contract)
Contact Person: zhang