Good Softening Point PVC Lubricant Polyethylene Wax PE105 For Masterbatch Industry
Detailed Product Description
||Chemical Auxiliary Agent
|Viscosity-average Molecular Weight:
||Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Rubber Auxiliary Agents,Coating Auxiliary Agents,Leather Auxiliary Agents,Textile Auxiliary Agents
- Good internal and external lubrication.
- Good compatibility with polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, EPR.
- Impurity free, contains no paraffin
||snow white flake
- PVC profiles, pipes, composite stabilizers. In the PVC profile, pipe, pipe fittings, PE, PP molding process as a dispersant, lubricants and brighteners, enhance the degree of plasticization, improve the toughness and surface smoothness of plastic products. And in the production of PVC composite stabilizers widely used.
- Ink. It has good light resistance and chemical properties. It can be used as a carrier for pigments. It can improve the abrasion resistance of paints and inks, improve the dispersibility of pigments and fillers, and has good anti-settling effect. It can be used as a flatner for paints and inks to make products better. Gloss and three-dimensionality.
- Wax products. Widely used in the production of various wax products such as floor wax, car wax, glazing wax, candle, crayons, etc., to improve softening point, increase strength and surface gloss.
- hot melt products. It is used in all kinds of hot melt adhesives, thermosetting powder coatings, road marking paints, marking paints, dispersing agents, good anti-settling effect, and good gloss and three-dimensional effect.
Packing and Storage:
No decomposition at room temperature, but should be stored in a cool and dry place. Keep away from hot, fire source, avoid direct sunlight. Recommended storage and mixing areas have good ventilation conditions to avoid inhalation. Transportation according to the general chemicals.